“The time has come,” Lorax said, “To talk of many things: Of dildos, vibes, and anal lube, of butt-plugs and cock-rings”
The time has indeed come- the time when the world goes bonkers for eggnog and cinnamon, adorable bouncing snowmens, and mobs of people scrambling for this year’s big thing. It is also the time to cozy up with your laptop and cat and treat yourself to the best sex utensil deals of the year. Here’s a handy list of what’s goin’ on, and some suggestions of my favourites.
Y’all know the drill- make sure you have cookies enabled on your browser, clear your existing cookie history, then go forth and shop using the handy links below! My cat thanks you in advance for keeping her livin’ lush with smooshy food every day.
Updated as new goodies come up throughout the week, so keep checking back!
Jump: [SHEVIBE]-[CRYSTAL DELIGHTS]-[BABELAND]-[STOCKROOM]-[GOODVIBES]-[EARLY TO BED]-[TANTUS]-[LELO]-[FUN FACTORY]-[FLESHLIGHT]-[ANEROS]-[CRASH PAD]-[SCKOON CUP]-[LUNETTE CUP]-[AMAZON]-[HONOURABLE MENTIONS]
- Njoy Eleven for $225 at GoodVibes
- Njoy Pure Wand for $81 at GoodVibes, $83.95 at FleshLight
- NobEssence Romp for $90.95 at SheVibe (code STUFFING15)
- Stronic Thrusters for $150 at Babeland, GoodVibes, FunFactory, or Stockroom
- Sckoon Cup for $31 at Sckoon (code SCKOON578)
- Lunette Cup for $29.99 at Lunette
- WeVibe Touch for $79.20 at Babeland
- Liberator Throes from $80-$144 at SheVibe (code STUFFING10 on fluffy/decor, STUFFING15 for standard, STUFFING20 for king)
- New York Toy Collective packers from $38.24-46.75 at Early To Bed (code SECRET)
SheVibe is always my first suggestion for anyone. They’re amazing folks and their prices are fantastic. This sale is also pretty fuckin’ fantastic too! Check it out:
- 10% off orders over $75 with code STUFFING10
- 15% off orders over $100 with code STUFFING15
- 20% off orders over $125 (AND a free gift!) with code STUFFING20
And those ALL include free shipping for destinations in the USA. That means you can get:
- An Njoy Eleven for 20% off, free shipping, and an extra gift. [Read my review of the Eleven]
- Any of the Vixen Gemstones for 10-15% off. [Read my review of Vixen’s Gemstones]
- The NobEssence Romp for 15% off. [Read my review of the Romp]
Crystal Delights has code SANTA for 10% off + free gift, or use SHIPFREE for free shipping within the United States. I highly recommend:
- Their glass plugs. These are the original “princess” plugs and are my favourite plugs in all the world. [Read my review]
- Their new glass dilators. If dilating is a thing in your life, you couldn’t pick a better gift to give yourself. [Read my review]
Stay tuned for more sales later this weekend!
Babeland, the first sex-shop I ever visited, has all their WeVibe goodies 20% off through November 30th. Get yourself a Tango, the best little bullet on the planet. Ditch the little watch batteries for good. If you like a little more subtlety or a broader spread, get yourself a Touch. I’ve heard great things about the Pleasure Mates collection, a g-spotter and butt (or vulva) plug set combined with a special edition white Tango.
Babeland also has all FunFactory products 25% off through December 2nd. Re-enact my first ever vibrator purchase with the simple yet satisfying Laya Spot. [my review] Or do yourself one better and grab a Stronic Eins (or Zwei, or Drei). I’m intrigued by the new Bouncer dildo, and I wish so much that I had a penis so that I could use the Cobra Libre. All really solid choices.
- The Neon Wand, a solid-state version of the classic violet wand, for under $100! $97.50 to be exact. Get it. (I like the sexy black & red version)
- If you already have a Neon Wand, the 8-piece accessory set is over 50% off!
- These leather gauntlets look amazing as does this striking posture collar. Only $60 and $30 respectively. WAT?!
- One of the nicest chastity devices I’ve ever worked with, the Bon4 Plus is 35% off
All FunFactory products are 25% off! It’s the year of FunFactory it seems which means nearly no matter where you shop you can get some great sales on Stronics, Shares, and some of the most classic dildos and buttplugs around.
GoodVibes has 25% off storewide (20% off on WeVibe & SpareParts) through November 29th.
- The brand new Tomboii boxer-brief harness is now $95.96
- Magic Wand Rechargeable is now $93.71
- Njoy Eleven is now $225
- Njoy Pure Wand is now $81
- HotDam latex-free oral dams for $1.39
- FC2 internal condoms, 3 for $6
- Skyn and Durex Avanti non-latex condoms for $1.05
The folks of Early To Bed who are some of the most easy to work with and the most human of sex utensil shops. Get 15% off with code SECRET but act fast, this deal is good Thursday and Friday only!
Tantus has a whole mess of goodness going on right now:
All regular Tantus silicone is BOGO through November 29th. Cockrings, buttplugs, dildos, paddles, ball gags, Tantus has it all.
Grab-Bag goodies are buy 2, get 1 free. This is probably the best way to get Tantus on a budget, or if you just wanna have a one-of-a-kind mystery colour!
Plus MORE sales coming up later this week and into the weekend!
LELO, whose prices just went up (sadface) and whose products rarely go on much of a sale, are offering 20% off + free shipping on all “vibrating products” (which means pretty much everything) through December 1st. I’d suggest:
- Loki aka BUTTMONA
- Luna Beads for less than $50
- Elise 2, the deeply under-appreciated dual-motor wonder, almost $40 off!
- Mia 2, one of my favourite travel-vibes
FunFactory, another company who rarely goes on sale, is here this year with 25% off + free shipping, sitewide. Through December 2nd. That means:
- All Stronics are less than $150
- The Share wearable dildo is less than $80
- The wonderfully stout Amor dildo is less than $30
FunFactory was the first brand of sex utensil I ever bought. And I keep buying their stuff. Because I love it.
Special savings of 20-40% off on bundles, and the more you buy- the more you get!
- Spend $100 to get free shipping + bullet vibe
- Spend $150 to get a free mystery sleeve + free shipping + bullet vibe
- Spend $200 to get a free surprise pleasure pack + free mystery sleeve + free shipping + bullet vibe
Aneros, hands-down the best brand for pleasing your prostate, has sale prices up to 50% off, plus an extra 20% off with code BLACK2015. And all that is on top of free domestic shipping on $75+ orders. You bet your butt!
Let’s face it, the internet is for porn. Now made even more awesome with Crash Pad Series‘ holiday sale! 15% off memberships- that’s monthly, 3-month, and even full-year memberships with code CYBERMONDAY through December 1st. Does it get better than that?
Get yourself a membership and then go watch some goodness. With talent from every walk of life, presentation, and orientation there’s something for everyone. They even have captioning on a lot of videos, and have Deaf performers too!
Sckoon Cup has a wicked funny name but even since getting one for my menstrual cup comparisons it’s been one of my favourite cups. They recently released a new purple and a new pink cup, bringing their colour catalogue up to eight colours. You always get 10% off through my links, but get an extra 20% off with code SCKOON578 through November 28th!
Lunette, my second favourite menstrual cup, is offering 25% off + free domestic shipping through Monday. These are great middle-of-the-road cups- not too hard or soft, not too tricky to get out, easy to modify the stem. Under $30 with free shipping? Get one! Applies to their bundle packs too.
Over at Amazon, where I’m loathe to suggest most sex utensils but there are lots of other goodies! My beloved Kindle PaperWhite is almost 20% off. Reading sexy books in public has never been so easy! Fill your kindle with:
- Emily Nagoski’s “Come As You Are“
- Tristan Taormino’s “Ultimate Guide to Kink“
- Lee Harrington’s “Shibari You Can Use“
- Mike Miller’s “Gay Anal Sex: How To Bottom With out Pain or Stains“
- John Waters’ “Carsick” (that man is my personal hero)
- or if you’re a total macabre weirdo like me try Caitlin Doughty’s “Smoke Gets In Your Eyes“
Powerstrips that work with wall-warts AND have USB ports built in, need I say more? I can’t say enough awesome things about Contigo’s Auto-Seal travel mugs. I have at least seven of them now. I never end up with a shoulder-bag full of hot tea anymore. And anyone with chronically cold feet should also own a pair of these super plush super warm socks.
Honourable mentions to the following folks. They’re doing some amazing sales, I just don’t have affiliate linking set up with them (or they aren’t offering discounts through me this year). You should still totally get in on these deals though!
Makers of the infamous Vesper necklace vibrator, plus the new Flex and Double Flex.
They’re fancy, but they’re fun.
Smitten Kitten is my long-distance crush. I’ve know about them for forever, but sadly never gotten to visit. They were crucial to my surviving the onset of a chronic pain condition. Their ethics are seriously something to be proud of.
Tool Shed has filled out their gender section to now include breast forms, gaffs, and oh so many books and magazines!